CONDITIONAL USE OF THIS SITE
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information as follows:
- To respond to your questions and requests, to provide you with access to certain areas and features and to communicate with you about your activities on this website.
- To share it with our Related Parties as required to perform functions on our behalf in connection with the Site (such as delivery of merchandise, administration of the website or promotions or other features on it, marketing, data analysis or customer services). To do so, it may be necessary for us to transmit your personal information to outside New Zealand and you agree to this transfer.
Further use or disclosure of the information by them for other purposes is not permitted.
- To provide you with product information or promotional and other offers from us or our Related Parties. .For other purposes set out when your information is collected or in any additional terms and conditions applicable to the particular feature of the Site.
- For disclosures required by law, regulation or court order.
- For the purpose of or in connection with legal proceedings or necessary for establishing, defending or exercising legal rights.
- In an emergency to protect the health or safety of Site users or the general public or in the interests of national security.
Except as provided in herein, or as required by law, we will not provide any of your personal information to any third parties without your specific consent.
CHECKING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you wish to verify, correct, access or update any of your personal information collected through this Site, contact us at the above “Contact” address, telephone number or e-mail.
COLLECTION OF ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use certain reasonable security measures to help protect information you send to this Site. However, we cannot guarantee the security of such information. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all liability and responsibility for any Damages you may suffer due to any loss, unauthorized access, misuse or alteration of any information you submit to this website.
This Site may contain links to other web sites that we do not own or operate. We do not control, recommend or endorse and are not responsible for these sites or their content, products, services or privacy policies. Downloading material from certain sites may risk infringing intellectual property rights or introducing viruses into your system. You should note when you leave this Site and read the privacy policies and terms of these other sites. You should also independently assess the authenticity of any website which appears or claims that it is one of our sites (including those linked to through an email).
We control and operate the Site from New Zealand (regardless of where hosting servers are located). All matters relating to the Site are governed by the laws of New Zealand, without reference to conflict or choice of law principles. You agree that jurisdiction and venue for any legal proceeding relating to the Site shall be in appropriate courts located in New Zealand. We do not warrant or imply that the Site or materials on it are appropriate for use outside of New Zealand. The information set forth in this Site concerning any products or services is applicable only in New Zealand, and these products or services may not be available in all locations. If you are located outside of New Zealand, you are solely responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
Transfer of assets
Severability. If for any reason, any provision herein is found void or unenforceable, it will be severed to the extent void or unenforceable and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
As used herein:
“Damages” means any and all direct, special, indirect, consequential or punitive loss or other damages of any kind (whether in contract, including fundamental breach, tort, including negligence, or otherwise).
“including” means “including, but not limited to”.
“materials sent to the Site” (and “materials you send to the Site” and other like terms) means anything emailed, uploaded, posted or otherwise transmitted or sent to the Site (whether information, text, material, data or code or other) by you or another user.
“Related Parties” means all of our parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, Site Developers and other promotional partners.
“Site Developer” means any party involved in creating, producing, delivering or maintaining the Site.
“use of this Site” (and “using” and other like terms) means “any and all use of the Site of any kind whatsoever, including access to, browsing of, reviewing, posting of, transmitting, reviewing, downloading, and other using the Site or any material on the Site.”
Please note, we may change information on this Site and/or this Policy, at any time without notice. You should regularly review this Policy for any changes. Any changes will be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised Policy on this Site. By continuing to use the Site, you agree to any changes, and by providing continued access to the Site we are providing you consideration for agreement to such changes.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Site, please contact Van Dyck Fine Foods, 49 Corbett Road, New Plymouth. Tel: 00 64 (0) 6 755 0905 Fax: 00 64 (0) 6 755 0906